Patrick Miller has over 20 years of experience in management consulting, executive management roles in global companies across different industries, and multiple startups. Through a rare blend of technology knowledge, leadership, and business acumen, he helps business leaders visualize how technology can improve their business and help them build an agile innovation culture and organization to make it happen. Patrick has developed, sold, and executed a transformation program that consisted of:
- Rebalanced IT resources from infrastructure to business application support
- Founded a nearshore Technology Centre in Istanbul to augment competencies and capacity
- Established a Business Innovation team to develop solutions supporting front-office operations
- Building project execution capabilities
- Migrated the culture from reactive to proactive to strategic
- Management Consulting for Ernst & Young and Capgemini responsible for project management and consulting in domains including Insurance, Finance etc in US & Europe.
- CIO for Coco-Cola Turkey to build and refine the business model, establish the company, manage the technology development and strategic decision making for the company.
- IT Director - Sony Electronics responsible for assessing business needs, formulating and executing the strategy, reengineering processes and service deliver around a nearshore/offshore delivery model.