Parag Thakker is a Digital & Data Strategist with strong leadership, business and technical skills with over 18+ years of experience, in executing large digital initiatives, building long-term C-Level / executive relationships, business development and nurturing/mentoring teams. He has an extensive experience in strategy, design and execution of large scale initiative, with world class user experience and enterprise scale technologies, for leading Fortune 500 brands across multiple industries like Finance, Manufacturing, Retail, Media, B2B, Government and Healthcare etc.
- Technology VP at Omni Federal, focusing in federal space. Omni Federal designs, builds and operates data-rich ecosystem encompassing data warehouses, transformation tools, digital dashboard portals, BI and real-time analytics applications.
- Digital Technologist and Founder at Exert Digital.
- Experience in managing large accounts with proven methodologies, strong program management principles, good understanding of UX and technology, with ability to lead and develop high-performing teams, to deliver world class solutions.
- Experience in providing broad-based strengths in infrastructure management, software, and e-business development, I have provided the leadership, vision, and technology expertise to improve productivity, processes, and top and bottom line performance
- Digital Technologist at Adidas, where he had worked to drive digital transformation by defining, architecting future state digital vision with integrated ecosystem across web and mobile (adidas.com, ecommerce), mobile apps, CRM, CMS, Social, Analytics and Big Data.
- Vice President, Client Partner for Roundarch Isobar in Washington DC/VA area, where his key responsibilities included:
- Combining business and technology expertise and deliver innovative solutions for some of the world’s most successful brands.
- Manage large accounts with proven methodologies, strong program management principles, good understanding of UX and technology, with ability to lead and develop high-performing teams, to deliver world class solutions.
- Lead multiple large profitable engagements for Roundarch Isobar.
- Lead multiple large accounts/engagements including Citco, GM, HBO, Avis, State Street, Home Depot, Pfizer, Smuckers, Macys, Waters, Healthways, Air National Guard, FBI, U.S. Army etc.
- VP - Big Data Practice with Isobar - Carat Account, leading the Big Data Practice for Roundarch Isobar by designing and developing innovative Big Data Solutions, Maintain strategic relationship with Vendor like Amazon etc.