Nigel has more than 25 years of experience in setting and execution of IT strategies to support company growth initiatives. He has led technology introduction, separation and integration during MBO, acquisition, start-up and phased geographical business expansion.Nigel is a highly motivated individual looking at new approaches to technology based change, efficiency and gaining competitive advantage. He is not afraid to tread the path previously untrodden to reap the best results.
- Interim IT Director and Management Service
- Technology set-up and support for start-ups and SMEs
- IT Project Management and Business Change
- Business systems implementation (ERP, CRM, Case)
- Practice Management and Case Management system selection, implementation
- Cybersecurity risk audits and assistance with mitigating risk (ISO27001, Cyber Essentials)
- Disaster recovery planning and testing
- Business process improvement
- Responsible for 1st and 2nd line IT support as well as maintaining IT infrastructure.
- Provided programme and project management, service transformation and design/execution of IT strategy. The IT team delivered services across offices in Leeds, York and Sheffield.
- Implemented technologies such as digital dictation and the facilitation of remote access technologies