Kuldip is a dynamic and influential 'IT Function' and 'Technology Enabled' Business Transformation specialist with significant results orientated achievements in both the public and private sectors at an international level. He has proven his mettle in terms of improving business efficiency, effectiveness, return on investment and enhancing customer service.He has proven his expertise in C-suite technology advisor, delivering innovative business outcomes and change. He currently provides independent IT advisory services across sectors on an interim basis.
- Senior consultant with Reuters Consulting as a QA team lead and developed consulting propositions and projects across the Financial Services sector.
- Global SPI Manager with Reuters Development as a lead for global process improvement initiatives across Reuters O&T using CMMI and ITIL best practice frameworks.
- Programme Quality Consultant with HP Consulting and Integration, where he led and implemented a series of business improvement projects across the programme to improve service quality and availability.
- Principal Consultant with Tata Consultancy Services, where he was the Global IT Strategy, Change & Transformation Lead - project delivery, business development and competency/proposition GTM activities.
- Managing Director at Innovative Quality Solutions, which provides CIO advisory services to help organisations tackle, solution and deliver complex IT enabled Digital Transformation programmes by aligning business with IT across sectors. Key services include:
- IT Function Transformation
- IT Service Management
- Business Technology Strategy development
- IT Operating Model
- IT Governance
- IT Sourcing
- IT Skills Assessment
- Digital / IT Business alignment