Gary Willis is a highly successful CIO with over 37 years of experience across a number of business sectors and geographies. He has transformed IT Divisions of the companies he has worked for from being regarded as an IT cost overhead to a value added part of the business by:-
- Formalising an IT strategic direction
- Improving IT service levels
- Driving down base IT costs
- Driving revenue earning initiatives through IT expertise
Gary is passionate about what he does and enjoys sharing his views with others on their challenges and recommending solutions, capitalising on his vast knowledge and his extensive personal network of suppliers and contacts.
- CIO responsible for all IT activity in CTC worldwide covering 52 locations in 23 countries
- Director - Information Technology Risks responsible for Charles Taylor adjusting's IT Insurance Claims loss adjusting activities
- European IT Supply Chain Director for Frito Lay Europe, part of the PepsiCo Group
- Systems Development Manager for Pearl Assurance, leading and driving the delivery of integrated computer systems across all lines of their insurance business.
- Providing consulting in-
- IT Department reviews to identify how to practically reduce costs and increase value to the business
- Project / Program reviews and practical recommendations for improvements
- Cyber Risk assessments and identification of deficiencies and plans to address them