Brendan Dunphy is an entrepreneur, consultant & social innovator specializing in strategy, innovation and transformation with a particular interest in startup collaboration with corporates to create new value for both parties. He has above 35 years of experience for consulting in strategy, innovation and talent development.
- Founder & principal consultant at Dunphy Associates.
- Co-founded online benchmarking provider Max.Net (UK) Ltd. and internet services company Extend Solutions.
- Co-founder of Africaiq, Trustee of the youth charity the lowdown and Ekhaya Skill Centres in the UK and advisor to Teach the Future Europe in the Netherlands.
- Consulting Director at Mobile Market Development (Telco research, Dublin).
- Former Innovation Lead at Frost & Sullivan Ltd. in Europe (growth research, London).
- Former Director of the Accenture (then Anderson Consulting) Centre for Strategic Technology in Sophia Antipolis.