Terms & Conditions
The use of any products and/or services or features (collectively, the “Materials”) made available by Ignitho, accessible through, but not limited to, the website www.ignitho.com shall be governed by the Terms & Conditions set forth in the below section.
The website is provided by Ignitho Technologies (hereinafter referred to as “Ignitho”), a privately owned company with the following address: Ignitho Inc., 111 Town Square Pl Jersey City, NJ 07310. By using the website or downloading materials from the website, you hereby agree to abide by these Terms & Conditions. In the event of you not agreeing to these Terms & Conditions, you are requested by Ignitho not to use the website or download materials from the website.
The user or users (hereinafter referred to as “You” or “Your”) shall be deemed to have accepted and acknowledged the below terms and conditions of usage of Ignitho website.
- You shall not defame, abuse, harass, threaten or violate the legal rights of Ignitho or any third party.
- You shall not contribute, post, upload or publish any content or Materials that might adversely affect the reputation of Ignitho.
- You shall not publish or post any content or Materials that is detrimental to Ignitho in any manner.
- You shall not post or upload any Materials for which you do not have requisite rights under law or are protected by intellectual property rights (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless You own or exercise these rights or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- You shall not conduct any contests, surveys or circulate any forwards.
- You shall not in any manner disclose any confidential or proprietary information of any third party.
- You shall not upload, post, publish or disseminate any information that is considered derogatory, profane, inappropriate, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful.
- You shall not falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other Materials contained in a file that is uploaded.
- You shall not prevent or restrict others from using this website or cause any damage to the website.
- You shall not upload any files that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, malware or any other similar software or programs that may cause harm to another user’s computer or any other such device.
- The website provides access to certain third-party sites and content. You acknowledge that Ignitho shall not be responsible for the availability, appropriateness or any other such obligations with respect to the contents published in these third-party sites and You shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content.
- You acknowledge that Ignitho , at its sole discretion, monitor, remove or edit any content on the website.
- You acknowledge that Ignitho, at its sole discretion, may disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation or legal process and reserves the right to the same at all times.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Ignitho harmless from any claims and loss that may arise as a result of Your violation of these Terms & Conditions.
The information and such other content made available on the website are provided “as is” without any warranty or condition, express or implied, of any kind. Although Ignitho strives to provide relevant and accurate information on its website there is no warranty on behalf of Ignitho on the accuracy, security or suitability of such information including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for any particular purpose.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Ignitho or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates be liable to any entity for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damages (including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of information or programs or other data on your information handling system) that are related to the use of, or the inability to use, the content, materials, and functions of this Website or any linked Website, even if Ignitho is expressly informed of the possibility of such damages.
Posting on Ignitho Website
Ignitho does not claim ownership to the materials you provide to Ignitho (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any section of Ignitho website (each “Submission”, collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission, you are granting Ignitho, its affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; to publish your name in connection with your Submission; and the right to sublicense such rights to any other party.
You acknowledge and agree that no compensation shall be paid and no future commercial consideration has accrued with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. Ignitho shall be under no obligation to post or use any Submission You may provide and reserves the right to remove any Submission at any time at its own sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting Your Submission you hereby warrant and represent that You own or otherwise control all of the rights to Your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for You to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
Third Party Content
Ignitho website makes available information on third party sites and contains articles, reports and such other Materials that may be directed to third-party websites. You hereby acknowledge that Ignitho is not responsible for the accuracy, timeliness, security or availability of information on these third party websites. You shall agree that the use of such information or access to third party content is solely at your own risk.
Ignitho makes no warranty or representation regarding and does not endorse, any linked websites or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon. Ignitho is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link shall not imply endorsement by Ignitho in any manner of the website.
You hereby acknowledge that you shall not interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the website in any manner. Unless otherwise specified, the Website is for your personal and non-commercial use. You shall not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from this Website.
All rights, including copyright, pertaining to the content of the website www.ignitho.com are owned or controlled by Ignitho. In accessing www.ignitho.com, you hereby acknowledge that you may only download the content for your own individual and non-commercial use. You acknowledge that you are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of the website www.ignitho.com for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of Ignitho.
We at Ignitho respect the intellectual property of others. In case you feel that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement you can write to us at [email protected]
Updates (or) Changes to the Terms & Conditions
Ignitho reserves the rights, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of these Terms & Conditions in whole or in part, at any time. Changes in these Terms & Conditions will be effective when notice of such change is posted on Ignitho website. Your continued use of the website after any changes to these Terms & Conditions are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes.
Ignitho may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the website, including the availability of any feature(s) of the website, at any time. Ignitho may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to certain sections or the entire website without notice or liability.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that Ignitho may terminate the authorisation, rights and license given above at any point of time at its own sole discretion and upon such termination, you shall immediately destroy all related materials.
The information provided on the website might contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Ignitho disclaims any obligation to update the website or any of the information provided on the website. You hereby acknowledge that the use or reliance on any such information, opinion, content, or such other materials provided in the website is solely at your own risk.
Ignitho reserves the right to update, delete, modify or correct any content, information, or any other such materials made available on the website at its sole discretion. This website is solely for information purposes only and should not rely upon to make any technical or authoritative judgement.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Ignitho, its subsidiaries and affiliates from any claims, damages, costs or other such loss that may arise from you or related to your use of this site in any manner.