Ignitho is urgently looking for a Business Analyst-cum-Client Lead to join our team. Based out of our Infopark Kochi offices, this is a client-facing multi-dimensional role, involving the ability to build and manage a successful partnership with senior UK, US and European stakeholders, as well as being able to consistently deliver high quality services for Ignitho’s clients profitably and team-working effectively to do so.
Analysis and Solution Definition:
* Quickly understands the business and technical challenges of the client's organisation and industry.
* Identifies solution parameters and contributes to scoping and estimating an effective way to address these.
* Creates and reviews requirements, specifications and business processes, including documents such as SOW and RFx responses.
* Develops functional specifications and system design specifications for client engagements.
* Perform the role of Business Analyst & Client Lead and act as primary point of contact to the customer.
* Coordinating and communicating with the client and the internal project team – Developers, PM, QA’s etc. to ensure smooth flow of the project
* Take complete ownership and responsibility for the project(s) associated with the client;
* Discuss and define the customer expectations and ensure all expectations are met.
* Works with client personnel to identify any required changes and communicates this effectively within Ignitho.
* Coordinate with both internal and external teams to ensure the seamless project delivery.
* Participant to the client steer-co meetings and ensure timely actions.
* Assists in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
* Reports effectively and regularly on project progress to the client as well within Ignitho, takes review inputs and appropriately and accurately applies comments/ feedback.
* Manages resources in accordance with project schedule.
* Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
* Perform internal UAT to ensure the solution meets business requirements
* Understand the customer requirements and prepare adequate documents
* Prepare project estimates & delivery timelines and support the sales team in preparing documents such as SOW, MSA, RFx etc
* 2-5 years of demonstrable experience in a similar role, working for Tier 1/2/3 IT services organisations.
* Engineering degree with MBA post-graduate qualifications preferred.
* Client management:
o Develops relationships with client personnel that foster client ties.
o Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions with project management.
o Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
o Manages client expectations effectively.
* Effective communication:
o Can assist in the facilitation of team and client meetings.
o Delivers informative, well-organised presentations.
o Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
* Technical understanding:
o Good understanding of application programming, frameworks, database and system design/ architecture, particularly in Open Source, Microsoft and Mobile technologies
* Problem solving:
o Identifies critical issues proactively with ease.
o Exhibits confidence and an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems.
o Pushes creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry practices and client mindsets.
* Potential for leadership:
o Generates enthusiasm among team members.
o Proactively seeks opportunities to serve in leadership roles.
o Challenges others to develop as leaders while serving as a role model.
o Facilitates effective team interaction.
o Acknowledges and appreciates each team member's contributions.
* Organisational responsibilities:
o Conducts effective progress evaluations in a timely manner.
o Mentors those with less experience through informal channels.
o Seeks and participates in development opportunities.
o Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
o Leads internal teams/task forces.