Analysis and Solution Definition:
* Quickly understands the business and technical challenges of the client's organisation and industry.
* Identifies solution parameters and contributes to scoping and estimating an effective way to address these.
* Creates and reviews requirements, specifications and business processes, including documents such as SOW and RFx responses.
* Develops functional specifications and system design specifications for client engagements.
* Perform the role of Business Analyst & Client Lead and act as primary point of contact to the customer.
* Coordinating and communicating with the client and the internal project team – Developers, PM, QA’s etc. to ensure smooth flow of the project
* Take complete ownership and responsibility for the project(s) associated with the client;
* Discuss and define the customer expectations and ensure all expectations are met.
* Works with client personnel to identify any required changes and communicates this effectively within Ignitho.
* Coordinate with both internal and external teams to ensure the seamless project delivery.
* Participant to the client steer-co meetings and ensure timely actions.
* Assists in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
* Reports effectively and regularly on project progress to the client as well within Ignitho, takes review inputs and appropriately and accurately applies comments/ feedback.
* Manages resources in accordance with project schedule.
* Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
* Perform internal UAT to ensure the solution meets business requirements
* Understand the customer requirements and prepare adequate documents
* Prepare project estimates & delivery timelines and support the sales team in preparing documents such as SOW, MSA, RFx etc